An Android widget that shows random pictures from the Flickr
The latest version is Full-1.3.9,
Beautiful Pictures are available in Google's
Go to Play Store
- Support different image sources and frames.
- Add "share" button.
- Add Chinese translation.
Revival. Built for Android 4.x, using higher-res pictures, sporting a modern look, and supporting new Android features (resizable and lock screen widgets).
- Actually make the demo version expire.
- "Eclair-ready" (compiled against 2.0).
- Fixed a bug introduced in previous version which crashed the app when trying to view an image.
- Changed demo version to a trial: Now with all features, but expires.
- Fixed various auto-rotation issues.
- Fixed header auto-fadeout in case of download failure.
- Use custom update scheduling, which now updates each widget individually, thus preventing the actual widget update times from clumping more and more together over time.
- Added preference to configure the widget update frequency, globally for all widgets.
- Fixed bug in demo that was using up the maximum allowed widget count due to phantom records.
- Added option(s) to automatically rotate to make the proportions of the image fit those of the screen.
- Some basic usage information is now included and will be shown when the user clicks "Open" in the market.
- Background loading of high-quality image no longer resets on orientation change.
- Directly link to Flickr's mobile site. Faster, and better usability for BACK button.
- Much improved interface to view a single image (includs more space to display the actual image content!), but mostly as preparation for things to come.
- Interface now allows opening the Flickr page in the browser.
- More minor fixes.
Just some minor stability fixes.